1. Shower. Simple but so nice to start the day out right.
2. Grandkids. While only half of them were here we enjoy every min with them. Nothing better then hugs from little arms first thing in the morning.
3. TEA!!!! Found a wonderful chi tea mix my new fav. :)
4. Cleaned the house with help from the kids. Thankful for this because I learned that the house stays cleaner with just Mike and I but it is so nice to have the kids here to mess it up and help to clean it up.
5. Hung our snowflakes in the window and the walls. We have a tradition of making ornaments for the tree every year. Well this year we made snowflakes for the windows and walls in the kitchen. The kids had a blast making them and we hung them in the kitchen and shop.
6. Worked in the shop. Did a little work over there and am thankful for all the work that we have.
7. Finished up the pickled heart and tongue that Mike volunteered me to make. Not really thankful for my husband volunteering me to make something I do not like, but am thankful for his generous spirit, even though it causes me more work.
8. Made cornbread to take to Thanksgiving dinner. Glad I have passed down recipes to share. Makes my Grandparents seem a little closer this time of year.
9. Went to Thanksgiving dinner at a friends house. Very grateful for new friends who share the same interest in things that we do.
10. Fellowship. Even though the pig in a pit didn't work and the men had to grill up some of the pork on the grill and put out the resulting fire, the talk among friends made up for it all.
11. SHOPPING!!! Tara and I went to Great Falls for the sales at Midnight. Really enjoyed ourselves. It was not nearly as crazy as trying this in PA, which I have done several times. We had fun even with the crowds and craziness. Had some good conversations with other people in line, got a lot of Christmas shopping done and generally had a good time. I also saved $650 and Michael and Tara won't freeze this winter. I did let them have their Christmas presents a little early so they got their new coats. Hoodies just won't cut it out here. We need real coats. :)
12. My bed!!!! Finally got there at 5 AM and had to get back up in the morning to get to the shop.
We will have a traditional thanksgiving meal (well sort of :-)) on Sunday. Has been a very busy weekend in the shop.
Here are the pictures of our snowflake making and the finished products.
Putting the snowflakes together.
Pile of finished snowflakes.
Finished product in the kitchen.
Now to get a tree and finish decorating :)